Important Electrical Safety Information

NEVER UNPLUG SUPERDEKER USING A HOCKEY STICK!

RISK OF FIRE, SHOCK & INJURY
Modern Hockey sticks are made of metal and carbon fiber which are HIGHLY CONDUCTIVE.

Modern hockey sticks are built with conductive materials. Touching the prongs of a plug with a hockey stick or any other metallic object can cause sparks, fire and, electric shock.

The SuperDeker uses a UL certified adaptor and has been rigorously safety tested by our team BUT there is NO PROTECTION if a hockey stick comes in contact with the metal plug.  FIRE, SHOCK, and INJURY can occur.

Let your friends and your kids know about electrical safety and the danger of using forks, hockey sticks or other conductive objects near an electrical outlet.

PLEASE HELP US SPREAD THE WORD TO OUR SUPERDEKER COMMUNITY.

Practice hard, STAY SAFE and
see you on the leaderboard!